- Featured Artists
- The Beatles Yellow Submarine
- The Blue Meanie Original Production Drawing
The Blue Meanie Original Production Drawing
- Original Production Drawing from the 1968 Animated Film - with Animator notes and production scene.
- Custom Framed Size: 19" x 23"
- Original Drawing Size 12 1/2" x 16" - Drawing is in Mint Condition
- Authenticated By: Ron Campbell - One of the Animators of the Yellow Submarine
Framed in 1 1/2" Gold Hudson Frame
Single Matted with Cream Linen
Gold Leaf Wood Hudson Matching Fillet
Enclosed in Conservation Clear Glass 99% UV Protection
Dust Covered Backed, Wired, Ready for Hanging
About Ron Campbell
Ron Campbell is the only animator in America to have directed and animated on both the Beatles Saturday Morning TV Series and the feature film, The Beatles Yellow Submarine. Mr. Campbell has been a force in animation for over 40 years, working with such studios as Disney, Hanna-Barbera, Klasky-Csupo, to name just a few. His studio produced the animation for The Big Blue Marble, an international children's TV show, winning an Emmy and a George Foster Peabody Broadcasting Award. The Saturday Morning Beatles series aired 78 episodes and ran from September 25, 1965 to April 20, 1969. Each show featured two episodes and a Ringo Sing-along. In 1986 and 1987, the series was rebroadcast on MTV. The show was animated in Australia, Canada and England.